Ministry Opportunities - Open to All:
deliver meals when the need arises, would like to donate to help pay for food, or are in need of help, please call Janet Keckler:
- NEW Ushers/Greeter: You have the option to sign-up for one week or multiple weeks. Sign-up sheets are on the Welcome Table. If you
want to serve for the month GREAT. Can’t serve the whole month? Serve what you can. If you see a week that you can serve, please do.
- Flowers Ministry honors God and ministers to the church with flowers on Sunday. Opportunities throughout Nov.
- Meals Ministry: provides a few meals on a short term basis for “laid-up” church members and friends. If you are able to make and
on the Welcome Table. Take one home; pray.
- Prayer Ministry: provides directed opportunities to pray. An UPDATED list of “On-going Prayer Needs” is available on-line and;
- Thank you for helping people in need ministered to by the South County Food Pantry.
- Today’s Hymns in large print available with bulletin.
- Thank you for wearing a name tag!
- Membership in ECCVI is open to everyone; dual membership is available for those wanting to retain membership in their church up
north. Applications are on the Welcome Table. Give completed applications to Pastor Liz; call her with any questions.
- Attendance October 6 was 59
The Three Ships of the Southeast Conference:
“We are better together!”
Fellowship Leadership Discipleship
Mission Priorities of the Evangelical Covenant Church ( ECC):
"We are in it together!”
- Start & Strengthen Churches
- Develop Leaders
- Make & Deepen Disciples
- Serve Globally
- Love Mercy, Do Justice
Pastor Liz Jensen – (Home) 493-1420 (Cell) 525-4892
Church Secretary: Joyce Durbin (Cell) 813-841-4863
Church Council Members:
|Mission Priorities of the Covenant Church:
“We are in it together!”
Start & Strengthen Churches
Make & Deepen Disciples
Love Mercy, Do Justice
|Jim K – Chair
||Ron B– Vice Chair
|Ann G – Secretary
||Marna C - Treasurer
|Phil V– Financial Secretary
|Emilee B, Donna C, Julie H. Fred R