Ministry Opportunities - Open to All:
yours after worship. See Ann Geise at the Welcome Table. Ann will be “laid up” for a few weeks in May. So, if
- Altar Flowers: We need one flower for May 5, two for May 19 and one for May 26. A bouquet is $25 and it is
God is calling you to provide a flower for a May worship service, it would give Ann peace to take care of it sooner
rather than later; please.
are able to make and deliver meals when the need arises, would like to donate to help pay for food, or are in
- Meals Ministry: provides a few meals on a short term basis for “laid-up” church members and friends. If you
need, please call Janet Keckler: 488-5511..
- Ushers & Greeters: Sign-up sheets are on the Welcome Table. See Julie Hilz with questions.
- Updated "On-going Prayer Needs" list is available on-line and on the Welcome Table. Take one home; pray.
- Today’s Hymns in large print available with bulletin.
- FREE Coffee (caffeinated) in the Sorrento Room.
- NOT receiving Church emails? Email Pastor Liz.
- Attendance April 21 was 100.
Pastor Liz Jensen – (Home) 493-1420 (Cell) 525-4892
Church Secretary: Joyce Durbin (Cell) 813-841-4863
Church Council Members:
|Jim K – Chair
||Ron B– Vice Chair
|Ann G – Secretary
||Marna C - Treasurer
|Phil V– Financial Secretary
|Emilee B, Donna C, Julie H. Fred R
|Mission Priorities of the Covenant Church:
“We are in it together!”
Start & Strengthen Churches
Make & Deepen Disciples
Love Mercy, Do Justice