Ministry Opportunities - Open to All:
flower holders, bible, bookmark, and offering plates on the altar. Put up pole and banner. Put Sunday’s date on
- Sunday Set-up: Remove sheet from and straighten the altar cover. Place the cross stand, cross, candle holders,
the top sheet of Welcome books. One person can do this; a team of 2 or 3 could coordinate and share this
weekly task; it can be done any time on Saturday. See any council members to get more info or get involved.
are able to make and deliver meals when the need arises, would like to donate to help pay for food, or are in
- Flowers: We have 1 opportunity left in July to honor God and minister to the church with flowers.
- Meals Ministry: provides a few meals on a short term basis for “laid-up” church members and friends. If you
need of help, please call Janet Keckler: 488-5511.
Cover Photo by Pastor Liz
- FREE Coffee (caffeinated) available before worship.
- Today’s Hymns in large print available with bulletin.
- Attendance June 16 was 46.
Pastor Liz Jensen – (Home) 493-1420 (Cell) 525-4892
Church Secretary: Joyce Durbin (Cell) 813-841-4863
Church Council Members:
|Jim K – Chair
||Ron B– Vice Chair
|Ann G – Secretary
||Marna C - Treasurer
|Phil V– Financial Secretary
|Emilee B, Donna C, Julie H. Fred R
|Mission Priorities of the Covenant Church:
“We are in it together!”
Start & Strengthen Churches
Make & Deepen Disciples
Love Mercy, Do Justice